Monday 17 September 2007

Round, Round, I Get Around

My Books
 
Sunday, Dad & M came over to help me start the moving process. The main bulk of stuff I needed moving were my books. I really need to start collecting something smaller, or at least lighter!

So, we started by packing all those into boxes. Poor M, it was her birthday the day before so probably just what she wanted to do to celebrate!

Then we dropped the brewing equipment off at Phil's before adjourning to the Vegetarian Food Studio for a magnificent lunch where we ate ourselves silly :) So glad it was open on a Sunday.

Dad & M headed off back to Gloucester with a few boxes of stuff, and I drove over to Mum's to drop off the books. I stayed the night and headed back this morning. Bit of a round trip, but not too bad - turned the radio up loud and had a coffee break.

When I arrived home, some sort of madness took hold and I finally got around to emptying out the very neglected compost wormery that I took after the split. It seemed like a really good idea at the time, but I just didn't take care of it and it was the most disgusting thing I've ever had to clean out in my life! Seriously, I wrapped it all up in three bin liners and you could still smell it :o/ Quite horrendous. I had to bleach, disinfect and Cillit Bang the back yard. I may have to incinerate the clothes I was wearing! It's done now. Freecycling the empty shell.

Freecycle has pretty much saved my life so far. Long may it live, thrive and grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment