Thursday 27 September 2007

Sunset On Cardiff

Picture from my Window


Well, 'tis my last night in Cardiff tonight. I sit in an empty, boxed-up attic eating chocolate fingers, bombay mix, and supping on a can of cider :op

Tomorrow, I pack my car and head for Gloucester.

I first came here in 2004 when Phil and I finished travelling around Australia. I bumped into an old acquaintance from Uni, who helped me find a job at the British Deaf Association where I met Suki.

Much happened here in Cardiff. Phil and I had some good times, despite ending our relationship, but he's happy and settled now and we've had many great times with our wonderful friends Gedge, Mark, Pete, Suki, Lucy, Marie, Gareth and John - to name the usual suspects. Going to miss you guys big-time :o/

Goodbye, farewell to a wonderful city. It's been a pleasure living and drinking here, even if I wasn't exactly smitten the first time I ever set eyes on you :op You have been good to me and so much has happened here - not least my MA!

I feel the time has rightly come to a close, but I shall not forget you ever. You were home for a while and will always be familiar :)

Here's to the Buffalo Bar, Tut 'n' Shive/Poet's Corner, Toucan Club, Rummer, Exit, Club X, Bar Icon, Chip Alley and last, but definitely never least, Y Mochyn Du xxx

T'ra.

No comments:

Post a Comment